- 6 medium sized capsicums with their tops cut off
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 500 grams heart Smart Beef mince
- 2 X 410grams can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 large carrot diced
- 6 small mushrooms diced
- 1.5 cups of frozen peas and corn
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ cup low fat tasty cheese
- 2 Large Purple Sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 1 bag of spinach
- Handful of grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ large cucumber
- Cut purple sweet potatoes into chip shapes and sprinkle with olive oil and herbs, place in 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Place onion in a saucepan with oil and cook until softened. Add mince and cook until browned. Mix in canned tomatoes, along with carrots and cook until carrots are softened. Add mushrooms, peas and corn, and broccoli and allow to simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Scoop out the seeds and insides of capsicums and fill with the meat and veg mixture. Sprinkle cheese on the top, place on a little bed baking tray and cook in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Place spinach, halved grape tomatoes and cucumber on plate, alongside chips and capsicum!