Don’t want to pump my tyres but I think that my guac recipe is the best there is – I’ve been making it a lot lately and finally feel that I’ve perfected it. Keep an eye out….I’ve got a delicious meal that I’ll be posting later this week using this as an ingredient!
- 1 Avocado mashed
- Small amount of red onion - very finely diced
- Small amount of red capsicum - very finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes - finely diced (remove seeds)
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Pepper ( as much or as little as you like)
- 2 heaped tsp plain Greek Yoghurt (I used Chobani)
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.... it's seriously YUM!